The number of devices connecting to the internet each year is growing at an exponential rate. Arm expects there to be over 1 trillion connected devices by 2035. One thing that each device is going to need is a secure software implementation to protect it from the numerous threats.
In this paper, we will explore what embedded software developers need to know to develop secure IoT applications. Learn more about how to:
- accelerate security with Platform Security Architecture
- analyze a system for threats and vulnerabilities
- architect a secure solution
- create and implement secure software
- certify that a system is secure