February 22, 2018 - 9.00am GMT
March 15, 2018 - 9.00am GMT
Need to understand machine learning basics?
This guide tells you how to implement ML in your devices.
This essential intro to machine learning highlights strategy and best practices from the earliest stages of planning, while also clarifying differences between artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). It covers everything from platform configuration, hardware, and software, to the impact a rich and diverse ecosystem can have on the success of your product.
What's in the guide?
- Chapter 1: Realizing Why ML is Moving to the Edge
- Chapter 2: Configuring Your ML Environment
- Chapter 3: Why Software Really Matters
- Chapter 4: Why Ecosystems are Important
- Chapter 5: Ten Examples of ML at the Edge