February 22, 2018 - 9.00am GMT
March 15, 2018 - 9.00am GMT
Need to understand machine learning (ML) basics?
This guide tells you how to plan for and implement ML in your devices.
This essential intro to ML highlights strategy and best practices from the earliest stages of planning, while also clarifying the differences between artificial intelligence (AI) and ML.
It covers everything from platform configuration, hardware, and software, to the impact a rich and diverse ecosystem can have on the success of your product and use cases.
What's in the guide?
- Chapter 1: Realizing Why ML is Moving to the Edge
- Chapter 2: Configuring Your ML Environment
- Chapter 3: Why Software Really Matters
- Chapter 4: Why Ecosystems are Important
- Chapter 5: Ten Examples of ML at the Edge