09 July, 2019
Arm-based custom SoC design for IoT using the Cadence Cloud
The internet of things (IoT) is growing exponentially, with low-power devices being connected across our homes, cities and industrial environments. IoT solutions providers of all sizes are taking advantage of custom system-on-chip (SoC) design to reduce their materials cost, area and power.
Join Arm and Cadence for a step-by-step demonstration of how to quickly and easily start designing your own Arm-based IoT SoC on the cloud within minutes.
- How to access Arm Cortex-M0 and Cortex-M3 processors for no upfront fee instantly through Arm DesignStart
- How to obtain and use the Cadence CloudBurst Platform design environment
- How to get started designing your custom SoC
- Chris Shore, Director of IoT and Embedded solutions, Arm
- Craig Johnson, VP Cloud Solutions and Carl Hudson, Technical Business Development Director, Cadence