26 Jun, 2019
Can't make it? Register anyway and we will send you the recording and webinar resources.
Reliability, manufacturing, and broad safety and security challenges stand in the way of moving autonomous cars from prototype to production, according to a Forrester survey of automotive experts. Join us for an indepth review about the survey results on autonomous vehicle technology, and solutions to key challenges. Discover the right technical path to delivering safe and affordable autonomous vehicles at scale.
- Frank E. Gillett, VP and Principal Analyst Forrester Research
- Robert Day: Director Automotive Solutions & Platforms Arm
- Neil Stroud: Senior Director Technology Strategy, Arm
This webinar will cover:
- Key findings from the Arm- commissioned study
- Key recommendations highlighted by the research
- Arm solutions to overcome the challenges revealed
- Live Q&A with Arm and Forrester